Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Heart Faces--Fix-it-Friday


I've been wanting to participate in these weekly Fix-it-Friday challenges for I Heart Faces and finally made time to do so. :) It was reassuring to know that I deliberated through the editing process with this image, shot by photographer, Michelle Johnson, as I do when I edit and retouch my own images. I admit it was easier to jump in on this image, since I didn't also have that constant nagging doubt-the-talent voice speaking low inside...

I tried to bring out the sweet innocent beauty every little girl possesses...I hope I did it justice.

5 comments:

Clarissa said...

I love it. She looks so angelic!

Leora Sanford said...

very light and airy!! great job.

Pippen Prints: Elizabeth Murray Design said...

Ladies, thank you, kindly. :) I really appreciate your feedback.

Abi said...

So angelic! love your edit.

Pippen Prints: Elizabeth Murray Design said...

Thank you for commenting! :)