Monday, November 29, 2010

Wishlist #1, 2, & 3: Kelly Moore Bag


For probably about 4+ months I've been eyeing these versatile, DARLING and very girly but practical camera bags to upgrade my traditional gear tote in the very near future. I keep hoping that if I stare at the Kelly Moore Bag website, or watch her friendly shop-help videos, or visit the KM Bag Facebook page enough that somehow a bag will magically appear for my photographing pleasure. =) But alas, I realize I have to click that "buy" button and make my own dream reality.

If you're curious about what would tickle the fem-photog in your life check out Kelly's Bags. Many of them are on pre-order, but nothing wrong with presents after Christmas! My wishlist begins with 1.) the B-Hobo in teal (or red, can't decide), 2.) the Classic, in purple or teal, or maybe just black...oy decisions!, and 3.) the Posie, probably in gray because orange and bright pink aren't really me, but I can't resist the idea of how convenient this bag would be for daytrips or going to dinner with friends.

Check them out today! I can't wait until I am confident which one to start with and can brag to you all about my new Kelly Moore Bag---soon---it will be mine!

1 comment:

Stevennall said...

Packaging and merchandise design, signage, art installations, published materials, logos, and general art direction are all examples of custom graphic design services.